Friday, January 15, 2010
Elder Archibald's first letter from the MTC
Hey Mom, Things are going great here. I"m all settled in and unpacked. Elder Holland came and spoke and bore strong testimony of the work we are doing. It was a great day. I will send you a picture of me and my roommates. My comps name is Elder Esplin he is on the left (in the picture he promised to send in his next letter). This is short cuz it's 10:28 and lights out. I love you so much. xoxo Elder Archibald P.S. Forgot Brooks address so will you hand deliver hers for me ASAP? Gracias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is where my husband served! He will love it! I hope he likes spicy food, if not, he'll learn too :) Also our family friend, Elder Bellomy is out there too. He was in Texas Houston South, but has transferred to pretty much the east mission! So maybe they will be comps or something :) Congrats! That is really exciting.
- Love,
Elena Brockbank Madsen
We are so proud of you Taylor!!
We love you Tay!!!
Post a Comment