Hi Everyone!
Tell Jordan that is so exciting that he was able to go to the temple and i hope that he enjoyed it.
The Language is coming so so much this last week. We have taught the Restoration a few times now and today we are going to do it a few times more so that we can do good in the TRC tomorrow. I hope everyone is going good!
Sorry I sent my tape player to Brook I just knew she didnt have one and i borrowed my roomates. I ate your mint Valentine heart in like 5 minutes. I got released as District Leader this last Sunday. The new one Elder Wilkes isn't really making people happy cause he is being super strict about things that arent rules ha ha but that is ok i guess. Hopefully I don't get glued to my companion ha ha cause for the exceptions to the sight and sound he is saying no. Its funny but kinda weird.
Well i sure do love you all and hope that you know that this church is true..
I can't think of what else to talk about sorry.
Yo se que Jesucristo vive y es my salvador se que mediante Jose smith Jesucristo restorado su inglesia.
Elder Archibald
P.S. Sorry it isn't too much this week! Thanks for everything that you have all done for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment