Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey everyone,

How are things going? Everything here is great! I love learning so so much. I found the coolest way to mark my scriptures this week, it has been the excitement of the week. I am still doing good with most everything but the language is getting challenging. I'm just not stressing over it because I know that if I keep studying that I will get it. It's just tough because you have to do so much stuff all at once here and its a huge part of why Elders learn it so fast. I hope things are going good at home. I pray for you guys every night. Thanks for all of the letters and packages. Getting mail is fun. Since I am the District Leader I get the mail so I get to play games with the Elders in my district. hahaha Sorry I can't take many pictures, we can only take pictures on Sunday and pday. There isn't much to take pictures of here anyway. I love you all and love hearing from you.

Elder Archibald
Yo se que el libro de Mormon es Verdadero

No comments: