Hey everyone.
Things are good here. The MTC is an awesome place.... but I cant wait to get out of it ha ha ha. Im excited to go to the feild and get to work. I have learned a ton here in the MTC and its kinda hard cause I'm confident in my abilities to teach in English but Spanish I'm for sure not so confident. But its still coming a long. I hope that everything is going good for everyone I pray for you all. Thanks for everything that you do for me. Its great to have this much support.
Elder Esplins birthday is today. Thanks for the package mom. We all got him an alarm clock and a card for his birthday and I think it is going good so far.
Hey mom if you would forward these little messages to whoever they need to go to i dont have time to write them all today.
Zach
Hey bro!
The MTC is pretty sweet and im having some cool experiences. It's crazy how much more you can feel the spirit here. At least for me. Liza has such a tight hold on my heart ha ha and when i hear stories like that it gets me pretty good. I love her so much and would love to be with her every night. You are one lucky dad. Happy anniversary man! I sure hope that everythings is good with you guys and I love you all so much!
Makayla!
Happy birthday soon i love you so so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment