Tuesday, March 2, 2010
March 2, 2010
Hey everyone, I hope everything is good! I love you all so much! The Spanish is for sure coming along. Tomorrow we get to teach the Plan of Salvation with The Word of Wisdom. So that will be super fun.... I'm not too worried about teaching it because we have already taught it a lot. I love speaking to Natives though ha ha. There is a native hermana next to me and I can actually understand it. How's everything going there? Thanks for all of the letters and stuff. O by the way my email has changed because they are updating it. This one should be easy to remember though. I haven't seen any of the the Houston Missionaries. We don't see too many English speakers here. I'm not sick but I have been super tired lately. That is so crazy about Chile we have heard a ton about it here. O and dont worry about my retainers ha ha ha I wear them. And i am working out plenty so i dont get fat ha ha. I have lost 3 pounds this week. So now im 177.5 ha ha ha. Biggest I have ever been.. I hope that the trip is good. I am doing good and working hard. The Spanish comes more and more each day. Hey i wanted to get Liza something little, would she like a flashlight for camping with like flowers on it? We are very limited to what we can get for presents here at the MTC ha ha ha. Is Brook doing any better? I hope so ha ha she is always so busy she cant afford to get sick but still she ALWAYS gets sickand still manages to pull it off. She is just amazing. Lucky me. Well I hope that things are good love you all write if you have time and just give me an update on how you are doing. -Elder Archibald
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment