Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Answers to Questions March 24, 2010

So where are you? I'm in Galena Park

What is your new address?I dont know my address so they were saying just send stuff to the mission home and they will forward it to me that way if there is a emergency transfer they can still get it to me.

What is your companion's name? Elder Martin and Elder Messick

How long has he been out? This is elder Messicks last transfer and Elder Martin has been out of about 3 Months or so

Where is he from? Flagstaff and Twin falls

Are you driving or riding a bike? BIKING!!!

So far I have sent 3 boxes and 2 letters. Have you received any of these? I got the greeny package and the bedding

Have you been tracting yet? We tract so so much it is fun


Tell me about your first day there.... I was just in a daze but my first full day was just confused with the language and things


Tell me about the people you are teaching... They are kinda not progressing much so now we are finding a lot we are going to knock galena!


How is the Ward or Branch? Tell me about your first Sunday experience....Its is fun we have a few members that are just great and help us out a lot and we dont have a mission leader yet so that is a little bit harder.


Have you found anyone new to teach since you've been there? yeah we have we have found a lot of new people that we are going to try out you have to teach them a few times for them to make it to the investigators list we have to weed out all of the pity acceptors

Tell me about any discussions you have taught or helped with this week.. We have taught all sorts of them sorry dont have time to tell about all of them cause there are a lot

What is your apartment or house like? dad saw it on google maps you can see it too. just ask him

What are you eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner? anything we can find we ran out of food but are shopping today and im getting stuff for dillas

Do you get fed by the members there? Yes and I eat so much since I have been out here like a TON!

Have you eaten anything strange??? Not really


Have you had any opportunities for service this week? Not really but a little

Have you seen any elder's you know? Nope

What was your meeting with President Moldenhauer like? What do you think of him? What kind of things did he talk to you about? He is GREAT and an amazing man. I haven't talked with him much though.

Did Elder Stelse give you a hug for me? yes he did the first time a saw him on our first day at the resturant.

Love you so much!

No comments: