Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

Hey everyone. Hope everything is going good with you. Everything is great here. Spanish is really coming a long more this past week. Not a whole lot has happened this week... Kinda just the normal MTC week. But we got our FLIGHT PLANS!!! ha ha that is all the excitement this week. We are leaving on the 17th here at 6 in the morning. Our departure time is at 10:45 and we will calling be so hopefully everyone can talk around then... I want to call Liza for just a few minutes too. Elder Woods just got here this week not last ha ha but I got your hug mom thanks. Everyhintg is going pretty great here though. O Brook tell your mom that she was right you never realize how much drool till you have a white pillow case ha ha ha and when you sleep on the bottom bunk with no light then it is hard to tell but I'm washing it now :) ha ha ha. I dont know what else to talk about. I'm excited to get to Texas and do this for real. Me and my companion teach lessons 3-4 times everyday and it has really been good. I hope that I get a Native companion that can't speak english ha ha ha or at least a trainer that won't speak English. I love Spanish and when I get home I hope that you all learn Spanish cause that is all that I am speaking... except to Brook ha ha ha ha. I love you all know that i love you I have been trying to send everyone a letter sometimes. Sorry this weeks is so short but I sure do love you and can't wait to talk to you in a week. O and I'm the flight leaderMarch so we are partying in the airport ha ha ha just kidding. Have a most wonderful week. !Nos Vemos!

No comments: