What are the Hermana's names in your area?
Hermana Cannon and Mikinin dont know how to spell them
Where are they from?
Not sure
What is the best thing you've eaten since you've been there, besides dillas?
Not sure a lot of it is great
How much money do you get to live on?
Not sure ha ha sorry
Do all of the elders share all of the food or do you have it separate?
Both we have different tastes so we get stuff we like then things to share
What has the weather been like this week?
Warm and getting warmer. Today is going to be hot I'm pretty sure of it.
Is there anyone special that you are teaching right now that has a cool story?
Nope not really
How was your first zone conference?
It was really good! we got to eat and chat and things like that I liked it a lot and the president is amazing ha ha
What did you think of the Houston Temple?(That's where Adam & Lisa got married)
I really liked it. Not what I expected at the end but it was still a temple so you can't complain cause they are all awesome
Did you go back to the bible study group? If so what was that like?
No we didn't
Do you have a ward or a branch?
Branch
Do you get to do anything at church, teach, talk, etc??
Not me ha ha ha I guess I have said prayers in Sunday school
How are the beds, better than the MTC? Did the new ones come yet?
We get new ones? They are good I sleep so good. I can't even imagine how good mine is after these ones. Speaking of that can you send that to me? ha ha ha
How's the Spanish coming?
Good I understand a lot more
Have you gotten ANY of my letters? The first one I sent came back, hoping the rest don't.
yeah I have gotten all of the stuff I think.
Have you gotten any letters from anyone else?
Brook
Have you sent your SD card yet? I'm assuming you got your camera back. :)
Im going to send it once we are by the post office
I love you BUBBA!!!!!
Love you more
MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment