Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

Hey!
Hope everything is good at home! I love you all so much! I'm out of the MTC this is my last day and im so stoked! It was a really good learning experience and I loved it then towards the end I felt like I was brain fried cause I have had a fire hose hooked up to my mouth for 2 months! ha ha But it was really good and I have learned so much and still don't feel all of the way realy at all but I think that that is normal. I am for sure ready to get out of here though. ha ha I thought High School was bad but sitting in a class all day everyday is tough. I dont have a whole lot to talk about actually. last night we said goodbye to our teachers and that was really hard actually but I should be used to it or get used to it I guess. I love you all so much and sorry that this weeks was so short there isn't a whole lot that happened this week. I want all of you to know that this church is true and I'm going to work hard out there I won't put shame to any of the names on my tag I promise!

Elder Archibald

No comments: